Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Artist Profile: Ricky Bearghost








I had the pleasure of meeting Ricky when I volunteered at Project Grow in mid-May. I assisted him in weeding garden beds to prepare for new crops as well as with feeding the goats. He was kind enough to offer me potatoes and showed me what different plants and weeds looked like. He loves Project Grow and thought I talked too much, but he was still extremely friendly.

Ricky loves to work in the art studio and is a talented weaver. When I asked what he was working on currently, he told me he was experimenting with his autograph. As you can see from the images above, Ricky loves to work with color and texture, has an infectious smile, and he likes making money.

Image sources Project Grow and Facebook
.

No comments:

Post a Comment